27 Nov Auditing Social Media: A Governance and Risk Guide, 2nd Edition
Year of Publication: 2019
Member Price: RM 240
Non-Member Price: RM 400
No of Pages: 194
Auditing Social Media: A Governance and Risk Guide, 2nd Edition
By: J. Mike Jacka, CIA and Peter R. Scott, APR
The most successful businesses are using social media to gain real advantage over their competitors. But do they fully understand the risks?
This updated second edition provides internal audit professionals with insight on how to partner with the business to help ensure the pitfalls related to social media are identified and avoided.
This edition also includes new and updated information on such areas as monitoring and listening to the social media conversation, protecting the organization’s brand on social media, developing effective and compliant social media policies, and decommissioning social media accounts.
Auditing Social Media, 2nd Edition, shows you how to leverage the power of social media for instant business benefits—such as reaching new markets and increasing sales, while evaluating the risks involved.
Mike Jacka and Peter Scott, popular authors and leading experts on social media compliance, explore:
- The history of social media—what has changed and what is to come
- Broad business uses and risks – growing and engagement and mitigating risk
- Evaluating governance—board, executive, and lines of defense oversight
- Social media strategy—delivering value
- Tactical plans—successful development and evaluation
- Metrics—effectively measuring success while protecting against excessive risk
- Regulatory compliance—monitoring regulations
- IT security—social media as an attack vector