01 Feb Balanced Scorecard: Step-by-Step for Government and Nonprofit Agencies, 2nd Edition
Year of Publication: 2008
Member Price: RM 365
Non Member Price: RM 440
This book provides an easy-to-follow road map for successfully implementing the Balanced Scorecard methodology in small- and medium-sized companies. Building on the success of the first edition, the second edition includes new cases based on the author’s experience implementing the balanced scorecard at government and nonprofit agencies. It is a must-read for any organisation interested in achieving breakthrough results.
Significantly updated and enhanced to reflect the latest theory and practice of performance management for the nonprofit and public sectors, this results-focused and practical book:
- Provides a “get-started” questionnaire for readers to assess their agency’s readiness and get them started on implementation.
- Includes all-new cases based on the author’s experience implementing the Balanced Scorecard in the public and nonprofit sectors.
- Offers completely revamped coverage of Strategy Maps with new sections on how to facilitate a Strategy Map session.
- Introduces the Office of Strategy Management (OSM), a new and vitally important function that seamlessly integrates the worlds of strategy formation and execution.
- Explains how to alter the “geography” of the Balanced Scorecard to fit public and nonprofit agencies.
Public and nonprofit organisations are not immune to the tempest of change swirling about our modern world. Balanced Scorecard: Step-by-Step for Government and Nonprofit Agencies, Second Edition, outlines the very real benefits of the field-proven Balanced Scorecard approach, and details how it can be tailored to the unique requirements and realities of nonprofit and public-sector organisations. Let it show you how to use the Balanced Scorecard to help your organisation dramatically improve strategic and fiscal effectiveness and better meet the needs of your stakeholders and board members.