05 Feb Building a World-Class Compliance Programme: Best Practises and Strategies for Success
Year of Publication: 2008
Member Price: RM 310
Non Member Price: RM 365
Effective compliance programs prevent and detect misconduct and protect the interests of shareholders, employees, and the public.
The devastating accounting scandals and corporate frauds at Enron, WorldCom, Tyco, Adelphia, and numerous other companies reinforced the importance of compliance programs. Authoritative, comprehensive, and insightful, Building a World-Class Compliance Program covers:
- Case studies and best practices of world-class companies and those emerging from compliance failures.
- The Seven Steps to an effective compliance program.
- Building the business case for ethics and compliance in an organisation.
- “Tone at the Top” and throughout the organisation.
- History, growth, and evolution of corporate compliance.
Featuring case studies, best practices, sample programs, survey findings, and strategies for success, Building a World-Class Compliance Program is your best source for understanding all the complex issues and requirements associated with corporate compliance. If you want to ensure that your organisation is doing everything possible to prevent misconduct and follow laws, rules, and regulations, this book is for you.