24 Jun CIA Exam Practice Questions – Certified Internal Auditor®
New from The IIA Research Foundation!
The Certified Internal Auditor® (CIA®) designation establishes your foundational core and starting point for career growth to:
- Distinguish you from your peers.
- Demonstrate your proficiency with internal staff and external clients.
- Develop your knowledge of best practices in the industry.
- Lay a foundation for continued improvement and advancement.
Learn the underlying concepts of the exam objectives with detailed explanations of each question. Certified Internal Auditor® (CIA) Exam Practice Questions will enable you to understand why answers are correct and – just as important – why answers are incorrect.
The publication provides a clear understanding of the content, enabling you to decide if you are ready to take the exam.
Aligned with the three-part exam, the book includes:
- Internal audit basics – 102 questions.
- Internal audit practice – 100 questions.
- Internal audit knowledge elements – 100 questions.