16 Dec Clarity-Impact-Speed: Delivering Audit Reports That Matter
Posted at 03:56h in Best Sellers
Year of Publication: 2011
Author: Sally F. Cutler
Take advantage of the realistic examples and practical checklists that bring the concepts alive and will aid your team in producing timely, clear audit reports with impact.
- Evaluating readers and their needs.
- Developing messages.
- Rating audit observations, reports, and the overall status of internal controls.
- Aligning the report design with the organisation.
- Structuring and formatting reports for today’s readers.
- Writing clearly and concisely.
- Managing tone.
- Streamlining the writing and review process.