01 Feb COSO Internal Control – Integrated Framework: Turning Principles Into Positive Action
Year of Publication: 2013
Member Price: RM 290
Non Member Price: RM 525
Because controls are everybody’s business, this book will help anyone responsible for internal controls understand:
- The major changes in the framework.
- How the changes will impact decisions made by internal auditors, audit committees, boards, and management.
- The increased need for subjective analysis and evidence when auditing controls.
- New approaches for external financial reporting and IT controls.
- The shift toward more attention on operational and compliance objectives.
- How to communicate the changes to internal audit staff, audit committee members, and management.
- The implications for frameworks outside North America.
This brief, easy-to-read piece is an indispensable companion for the 2013 revision of COSO’s Internal Control – Integrated Framework.
Generously sponsored by The IIA-Milwaukee Chapter