05 Feb Cost Recovery: Turning Your Accounts Payable Department into a Profit Center
Year of Publication: 2009
Member Price: RM 445
Non Member Price: RM 535
Cost Recovery: Turning Your Accounts Payable Department into a Profit Center shows how to identify a company’s hidden financial assets. Now every organisation can generate cash recoveries, stop profit leaks, move away from control issues, and work toward process improvements with the tools provided in this book.
This important book looks at cost recovery from every angle, with in-depth coverage of areas including telecommunications, utilities, healthcare, advertising, media, freight, tax reduction, project fraud, and more:
- It provides tools to assist organisations generate cash recoveries, stop profit leaks, move away from control issues, and work toward process improvements.
- It shows how to incorporate profit recovery technology, and how to pair a company with a recovery expert best suited to the company’s needs to achieve bottom-line results.
- It discusses how to use free services offered by cost recovery consultants, using of top money-saving proves improvements, and how to create a plan to maximise recovering technology.
Filled with illustrative case studies, Cost Recovery: Turning Your Accounts Payable Department into a Profit Center is a time-saving road map revealing:
- Why every company should consider recovery services.
- How to overcome obstacles to implementation of cost recovery.
- The opportunities—and risks—involved in recovery.
- How the cost recovery market works and which trends affect it.
- How to select the best possible provider.
- What the cost recovery auditor does.
- The recovery technology used by firms to focus their testing efforts