28 Nov Data Analytics: A Road Map for Expanding Analytics Capabilities
Year of Publication: 2018
Member Price: RM 180
Non Member Price: RM 295
No of Pages: 120
Data Analytics: A Road Map for Expanding Analytics Capabilities
By: Richard Cline, Ward Melhuish, CSSGB, and Meredith Murphy, CFE, CAMS
The recent evolution of data and analytics provides organisations with limitless opportunities to capture more value. Most organisations know they need to implement analytics in their operations, but many struggle with how best to do that. The material in this book will help managers and decision makers gain the necessary perspective to develop a strategy or hone existing efforts—even as continued innovation and technological advances are creating new applications for technologies.
The first several chapters provide an overview of the critical elements of an analytics effort, discuss a framework for digital transformation, and cover how to identify the highest-value priorities. The last three chapters discuss specific applications of analytics in internal audit and offer detailed examples.
Readers will learn about:
- The keys to analytics success
- The changing data and analytics needs of companies
- A digital transformation to unlock analytics
- Defining, scoring, and determining priorities
- Detecting trends and patterns through blended data
- How to measure the value of analytics
- How to apply analytics to an enterprisewide risk assessment
This book will be of interest to executive leaders, chief audit executives (CAEs), and internal auditors who want to make a case for investing in analytics.