01 Feb Enterprise Risk Management: Achieving and Sustaining Success
Year of Publication: 2012
Member Price: RM 380
Non Member Price: RM 800
In today’s rapidly changing business climate, organisations are looking for proactive ways to foresee risks. To be successful, organisations must find ways to create new value and protect existing value from being prematurely destroyed. Managing the risks associated with any strategic plan is vital to ensuring the organisation’s ongoing success.
Internal auditors are an integral part of an organisation achieving and sustaining success. They play an important role in all phases of ERM implementation and can help validate and improve ERM activities by aligning their ongoing audit activities with the ERM objectives.
Enterprise Risk Management will:
- Enhance internal auditors’ understanding of ERM.
- Clarify the internal auditors’ role in developing an ERM system.
- Provide direction to help internal auditors continually audit their organisations’ evolving ERM system.
- Provide a “deep dive” into the concepts of ISO 31000 to provide application-oriented insights.
- Offer tools for conducting a risk assessment.
This book provides a roadmap for all internal auditors, regardless of their ERM expertise, to translate complex ERM concepts into concrete guidance that internal auditors find straightforward and practical.