24 Jun The IIA’s CIA Learning System – Part 1 study guide with online review
Comprehensive Reading Materials
Reading materials provide the framework for your successful CIA exam preparation, teaching the entire global CIA exam syllabus in a concise and easy-to-understand format.
- Materials teach the entire global 3-Part CIA exam syllabus.
- Study with printed materials or e-books.
- Use books as reference materials for years to come.
- Ensure you have the most current knowledge with materials that align with international professional practices.
Interactive Online Study Tools
Online study tools, now optimized for mobile devices, will help you develop a personalized study plan, test your comprehension of the CIA syllabus topics, track your progress and finalize your CIA exam preparations.
- Pre-tests: Evaluate your initial knowledge to identify areas of strength and weakness.
- Smart-Study™: Build a customized study plan using your pre-test results to target your most challenging topics and optimize your study time.
- Chapter-specific quizzes: After reading each chapter, test your comprehension, retention, and ability to apply concepts.
- Flashcards: Offer a review of key internal audit terms and definitions.
- Post-tests: After studying all chapters, gauge the knowledge you’ve gained and areas that require further study.
- CIA Practice Exam: This final exam will help you build confidence using the computer-based CIA exam software before you enter the test center.
- Progress report: Track your activities and scores.
- Resource Center: Access test-taking tips, CIA exam resources, feedback links and more!
Online Access Period: Purchasers of an individual part will have access to the online study tools for one year from date of purchase. Purchasers of a full, three-part kit will have access for two years from date of purchase.
What Will You Learn? Part 1: Internal Audit Basics
- Mandatory Guidance (35% – 45%)
- Internal Control and Risk (25% – 35%)
- Conducting Internal Audit Engagements—Audit Tools and Techniques (28% – 38%)