03 Feb To Revise or Not to Revise: The Essential Guide to Reviewing Somebody Else’s Writing
Year of Publication: 2005
Member Price: RM 370
Non Member Price: RM 445
Are you spending too much time editing other people’s writing?
This book takes a pioneering approach to solving a common academic, business, and governmental problem: On-the-job editing can escalate the cost of producing documents, delay the publication of important information, and demoralise professionals whose written words are re-written by someone else.
In To Revise or Not to Revise, you will discover how to:
- Stop re-writing.
- Start getting better writing from your staff or colleagues.
You will also learn:
- Why professionals don’t always write as well as they are able.
- How to establish a review process that has a measurable impact on the quality of writing.
- How you can communicate with writers to get higher-quality drafts.
- How to use proven techniques for building writers’ skills, motivation, and pride of authorship