03 Feb Writing High-Impact Reports: Proven Practices for Auditors and Accountants
Year of Publication: 2005
Member Price: RM 430
Non Member Price: RM 520
Write reports that get read, remembered, and acted on properly.
Write it right the first time and publish timely information.
Writing High-Impact Reports: Proven Practices for Auditors and Accountants presents scores of practical techniques that Angela J. Maniak has developed to help auditors and accountants present their results clearly, quickly, and convincingly. In this book, you will discover:
- What readers do and don’t value in your written reports.
- Why recipients don’t always grasp the significance of issues you present.
- How you can make it easy for readers to understand and accept your key points.
- How word choice can affect the readers’ response to your report.
- A step-by-step process for writing reports that you can deliver to clients immediately.
- Proven methods for writing high-quality reports and eliminating the need to re-write.